Big Rustic Barn in Rural Kentucky
Rustic barns are all over my town. Kentucky is filled with beautiful, rustic old tobacco barns. I can hardly take a drive in the country without seeing one. Some are off in the distance, others so close to the road you could touch them. This particular barn was close to a house and set back nicely from the road. Some barns just have that stately curb appeal, and this was one of them.
• Sawtooth hangers installed for both vertical or horizontal displays. (16×20 and larger have two sawtooth hangers mounted for stability.)
• Traditional tab close system; wall-facing moldings are natural, unpainted hardwood
• Room for artwork up to 3 mm thick when using the included mat
• Mats are acid-free, Lignin-free, Neutral Ph, white core (mats included in all sizes )
• Optional swing board easel included with 8×10
• Frame-grade acrylic (no glass)
Like the Big Rustic Barn but want to see more? For more Barn framed photography please visit the Barn page.