Majestic Elk in Western Kentucky
Elk roam free in the nature preserve at the Land Between the Lakes in Kentucky. If you’ve ever had the opportunity to watch elk run and call to each other, then you can understand how large and wonderful these creatures are. I got as close as the animal would allow while still keeping a safe distance with my long lens. My version of a trophy is a print of one of these animals on my wall, and I guard them carefully in a frame with frame grade acrylic.
• Sawtooth hangers installed for both vertical or horizontal displays. (16×20 and larger have two sawtooth hangers mounted for stability.)
• Traditional tab close system; wall-facing mouldings are natural, unpainted hardwood
• Room for artwork up to 3 mm thick when using the included mat
• Mats are acid-free, Lignin-free, Neutral Ph, white core (mats included in all sizes )
• Optional swingboard easel included with 8×10
• Frame-grade acrylic (no glass)
For more Animal framed photography, please visit the Animal page.