Mammoth Cave Waterfall
The Mammoth Cave Mouth Waterfall right inside the cave mouth is truly amazing. To be honest, the caves themselves are amazing and taking a walk through one is an experience. This cave is extremely large and well maintained. To imagine people living in them is something that is hard to grasp, and we long for the light of the entrance. The waterfall pouring down next to the entrance steps gives a sense of life in a dark, cold (but so nice on a hot day) cavern in the middle of Kentucky. The Mammoth Cave Mouth Waterfall is a pretty cool feature to an amazing place.
• Sawtooth hangers installed for both vertical or horizontal displays. (16×20 and larger have two sawtooth hangers mounted for stability.)
• Traditional tab close system; wall-facing mouldings are natural, unpainted hardwood
• Room for artwork up to 3 mm thick when using the included mat
• Mats are acid-free, Lignin-free, Neutral Ph, white core (mats included in all sizes )
• Optional swing board easel included with 8×10 frame
• Frame-grade acrylic (no glass)